I used the recipe for Whole Wheat Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies by Aileen Anastacio. It came out in the January- February 2013 issue of Yummy Magazine.
1 cup butter, cubed
1 1/3 cups dark brown sugar
1/2 cup muscovado sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups whole wheat flour
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
16 ounces dark chocolate chopped in chunks
This is what I did (pretty much following the recipe).
1. Beat the butter and sugars.
2. Add eggs one at a time.
3. Add the vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the fours, baking soda & salt.
5. Gradually poured in the flour mixture to the bater.
6. Throw in as much chocolate chips as we liked.
8. Place the dough in an airtight container in the fridge for at least 1 hr (or overnight).
9. Scoop into mounds and bake at 375F for 9- 12 mins (until the edges are slightly golden and centers still slightly soft.
Yummy and moist!